Who wants Thai drunken spaghetti!? Tag a friend to make it for you!!
½ lb ground beef
½ lb shrimp, shells removed & cleaned
½ lb broccoli
½ lb Napa cabbage
4 cloves of garlic, smashed & minced
1 shallot, sliced
1 cup of Holy basil, Thai basil, or regular basil
4 lime leaves, cut into small strips
2 Thai chili, smashed & minched
3 Green onion, chopped into 1 inch pieces
2 Tbs oyster sauce
1 Tbs maggi sauce
1 Tbs regular soy sauce
1 Tbs sweet soy sauce
1 Tbs fish sauce
1 tsp rice wine
½ tsp corn starch
2 tsp sugar
2 Tbs water
½ lb spaghetti noodles
1. Cook pasta until almost cooked, drain, rinse & set aside.
2. Make stir fry sauce by adding: Oyster sauce, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, and water.
3. Take ground beef, add ½ tsp corn starch, 1 tsp rice wine, 1 tsp of maggi sauce and mix. Stir fry the beef on high heat until done. Remove & set aside.
4. In a pan on high heat, add oil, minced garlic, thai chilis, shallots and fry for about 2 minutes. Add the cabbage, broccoli, shrimp, a spoonful of the sauce and fry another 2-3 minutes.
5. Add beef, spaghetti, lime leaves, 2 tsp sugar and half of the sauce. Continue to stir fry for a couple minutes and taste the noodles. Adjust the flavors accordingly by adding more sauce to your taste.*
6. Turn off heat & add the basil. Mix well & serve. Enjoy! 😋👌☺️ *Because everyone’s taste is different, it is always a good idea to taste this dish while cooking. If the taste is bland, you can add more sauce but if you add too much sauce, it’s harder to fix. ☺️