One for you, ten for me
<Brisket Wrapped Rice>
2 Ready-To-Eat Rice, Brisket, 1/4 Shredded Onion
Dipping Sauce (Ssamjang): 2 Tbsp Fermented Bean Paste, 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Paste, 1 Tbsp Minced Onion, 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic, 1/2 Tbsp Sesame Oil, Little Bit Of Water
Rice Seasoning: 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil, A Little Salt
1. Season rice with 1 Tbsp sesame oil, and salt. Make a bite-size rice ball.
2. Cook thinly sliced brisket.
3. Soak 1/2 shredded onion in cold water.
4. Combine 2 Tbsp fermented bean paste, 1 Tbsp red pepper paste, 1 Tbsp minced onion, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, 1/2 Tbsp sesame oil, and little bit of water.
5. Wrap lettuce leaf with rice ball, brisket, shredded onion, and dipping sauce.