Enjoy your weekend with .
Thinly Sliced Beef For Shabu
Mung Bean Sprout
Udon Noodle .
2 Soy Sauce
1. Put kelp and anchovies in boiling water and make broth.
2. Add 1 sugar, 1.5 mirin,1.5 sake, and 3 soy sauce to make seasonings.
3. Put the beef oil in the pan and Sizzle the beef - Shoulder cut, fillet and sprinkle some sugar to increase the sweetness.
4. After adding 1 handful green onion, 1 handful Chinese cabbage, 2 shiitake mushroom, 4 toasted tofu, crown daisy and seasoning sauce, broth and put the lid on.
5. Dip in the egg sauce and enjoy.
6. In there is left over broth, add more sauce, broth and udon noodle and cook.
7. Cook another egg.