Watch me whip this custom Alice in Wonderland case 💕
See #WatchNekoDeco for more videos 💕
Order your own custom case at: www.nekodecocafe.com 🐱
1. 💕 What is the whip made of and where can I get it? 💕 100% silicone! You can get it at any hardware store.
2. 💕What piping tip do you use? 💕Wilton # 21 from Michael's or Hobby Lobby
3. 💕 Do you sell your cabochons? 💕 Not at this time.
4. 💕How do I order a custom case? 💕 I have detailed instructions on my website [ link in bio]
5. 💕Can you make cases for any model?💕 Yes, as long as I can find a hard plastic case for you (the whip will not adhere to silicone/TPU cases). If you do not find your case model on my website, there is a form you can fill out to request a case!
6. 💕 What is your processing time and why is it so long? 💕 4-6 weeks depending on my work schedule and orders that I have. I work 12 hour nursing shifts, so as much as I want to, I can't dedicate all my time to my shop.
7. 💕 What if I need a custom item before 4-6 weeks? 💕 You can purchase a "rush order" upgrade and I'll have your case done within a week!
8. 💕 Can I request custom images? 💕Yes, you can upload your own images on my website, and I'll print them for you!
9. 💕 You don't have a figure that I want on my case. Can I order it? 💕 I can order it for you and add the cost on top of your order, or if you already have the figure, you can ship it to me 😊
10. 💕 Can I still customize my pieces/whip on made-to-order themes? 💕Certainly! Made-to-order themes are just a simpler way to order a case, but it is still fully customizable! ----------------------------
#NekoDecoCafe #decoden #decodencase #customcase #watchmedecoden #watchmewhip #kawaii #aliceinwonderland #disney #resincraft #resincharm #pipingskills #cakedecorating #whippedcream #iphonecase #handmade #artshub #artresin #etsy