Day 3 of my 35 Womanhood Wisdoms I've learned in 35 years.
3 my favorite number +7 the number of completion for a total of 10.
1. There is power in pausing.
2. When God is in it, everything flows, when it's me, it's forced.
3. It's not what you have, but what you do with it.
4. Be kind, but it's okay to take a break from kindness to let someone know they have you messed up.
5. When I feel opposition, it is not my responsibility to oppose it in return.
6. Black Girls Absolutely Positively Rock, but we have anxiety too!
7. In my vulnerability, I have always gained my strength.
8. Being the bigger person is over rated
9. Limitations ignite the best opportunities for creativity
10. It's okay to get angry, it's okay to cry, but once you've used those emotions, don't ever waste anymore time in your life crying and being that upset about the same thing. Find a different emotion.