Brunette melts/faux-balayage or open air balayage KNOWLEDGE DROP👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
1. Always add in some foil work to help add dimension & get the LIFT you need to break through warmth.
2. Use developers that range between 10-20 vol with your bleach to get better cleaner/ lift. Slow & steady when’s the race when beating warmth but it takes a bit more patience. I️ use @trionicshaircare bleach or @schwarzkopfusa blonde me when foiling.
3. I️ always BLEACH with bond builders , teach your clients why it’s worth the investment. My preferred bond builder is @brazilianbondbuilder . I️ love that’s it’s ONE STEP, does NOT hinder my lift at ALL & leaves an intense SHINE.
4. Always take before & afters to show your clients the difference.
5. Under promise -over deliver! I️ tell brunettes it’s always a two step process to get the dimension & tonal results desired.
6. Be clear with price , even subtle differences can cost 150-300$ because of the product & work it takes to get your desired look started. Be patience with your hairdresser & trust in the process. Your stylist has your best interest in mind. Trust me , if we could get you blonde , healthy & fast we would! But we can’t 🤷🏼♀️ so trust! And know everyone’s hair is different & may have a different history based on your natural pigment , level & color history. It’s a science 🔬 .
#brazilianbondbuilder #b3 #redkenready #trionicshaircare