#recycledgold

13819 posts

TOP POSTS

The Jennie Solitaire in Platinum shown with an 8.5 H&A F1 Moissanite Center 👌🏼 #perfection #gimme #TheJennieSolitaire

{A Very Moissanite Engagement} 💍 Available with a 1.5ct equivalent Charles & Colvard Forever One Colorless or Near Colorless moissanite, my carved solitaire ring is also customizable by size and gold color, gold karat weight. Made in 100% post-consumer recycled gold and a handmade setting, this simple but interesting eco-friendly ring is perfect for you or your favorite #naturegirl. #moissanite #moissaniteengagementring #engagementring #solitaireengagementring [This setting is also available for diamonds and gemstones in other shapes. Email for custom orders] #letsmakearing #recycledgold #anuevajewelry #ecofriendly #ecofriendlyengagement

Green gradation: the subtle shift of color saturation of the Horizontal Prong Set Grass Green Ombre Tourmaline Bar Necklace is truly captivating 💫 Available at @peridotfinejewelry...

Our moons are perfect for today's celebration of this celestial body's power 🌜✨ And on my neck to view the #solareclipse2017 👁✨ Added a few more eye charms to be safe 🕶Don't forget to protect yours while staring at the sun! ☀️✨ #delphinejewelry #recycledgold #charmholder #charmnecklace #boheme #thirdeye

BABYLON. Earrings from the new Totem Collection. Emerald, pink & green tourmalines, Ceylon sapphire, peach moonstone, recycled 20k rose gold. All proprietary cuts.

MOST RECENT

The beautiful @c.hooligan_ wearing out Sabah Ring and Oda Stacking Rings 💍 💎✨ photography by @leatani

Blending in 🔮 Bench pin camouflage ⚙️ A regular and large Bohème clicker charm rings ready for their polishing and assembling ⚙️Also, doesn't the pin texture remind you of the moon surface 🌕Can't imagine ever wanting to replace it 🔮 #delphinejewelry #charmholder #recycledgold #boheme

If you missed the eclipse come to booth 8251 @ny_now to view our very own eclipse! Evolution 12 coming your way!

Sustainability and respect for the environment is at the core of Lapponia. We only use recycled gold, and approximately 70% of the silver used in production is recycled. The remaining 30% originates from Nordic mines. This combination ensures that Lapponia’s quality standards are met. #sustainability #sustainablejewelry #recycledgold #handmade #jewelry #jewellery #design #finnishdesign #jewelryart #jewelrydesign #lapponiajewelry #lapponia

I'm thrilled to announce a new section o my business and website. Launching #bespokeweddingrings made from #ethicalgold and #ethicalgemstones get in touch to discuss your #oneofakind #weddingring or #engagementring today #greenstudio #madeinedinburgh #craftscotland #designfactory #ethicaljewellery #recycledgold #shoplocal #craft

Two 18ct gold rings using gold from inherited family wedding rings - two very different styles with the same lovely sentiment

#remodel #recycledgold #upcycledjewellery #goldring #sentimentaljewellery #ring #ringsofinstagram #elinorcambrayjewellery

Start the day right 🇮🇹Molten Coral Bangle & Ring 18kt Gold coming soon ✨

EVOLUTION

✨l i q u i d g o l d ✨Did you know 👉🏽 the gold I use is 100% recycled = 100% fair! A better world starts with yourself
#recycled #recycledgold #fair #fairworld #fairjewelry #handmadejewelry #jewelry #gold #rings #judigjeedelsmid

Reflection | The AURA earrings | Aura ~ is the divine personification of the breeze and the fresh, cool air of early morning. 📷 @phatoumegevand

Good morning workshop! And welcome out little old cut diamonds! You are gonna go into a new ring! #remake #recycledgold #makenew #oldgold #oldcutdiamonds #kajsaaman #kajsagoldsmith #redgold #benchwork #ilovemyjob

|| Can't wait to see these two walk down the isle in a couple a weeks ~ we made them out of old family gold, the left one fits perfectly around the engagement ring - check out my story to see... 💫🙌 || •
•
•
•
•
•
•
#weddingband #bespokeweddingrings #bespokering #jewellerydesigner #zmorton #londondesigner #madeinlondon #recycledgold

Stacker style!

The Rachel Ring in Two-Tone Rose & White Gold with an 8x6.5mm #truegemmoissanite Old Mine Cushion 😍 #therachelring

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags