#Friday #fun couldn't help bursting into #laughter when I read this.
Repost from @stylefash25 on Instagram: @yasmin_dxb - .
Enjoying my eggs benedict while reading New York Times, overlooking 5th Avenue from our $3,000 per night suite.
What you just read is a great example how on social media we can twist the reality to make our lives look and sound much different than they really are.
- I am not a morning person, meaning that this smile is as fake as it gets.
- I never have breakfast.
- We didn't spend a single dollar for this room/suite, as it is fully paid by SPG points earned on business travel in much less desirable destinations. Even breakfast was free.
- I have never read NY Times.
- I took my freebie Qatar Airways pajama off and put the bathrobe just for the pic. I did not come out of the shower. - My hair was dry and there was absolutely no reason for the towel on my hair.
- My instagram husband was complaining while taking the shot, that his breakfast is getting cold. .
The message is: Maintain your lane and Don't be fooled by what you see online. I think often times people only show what they want you to think their life is, not what it is 🤷♀️ I don't know. #socialmedia is sometimes doctored #reality, you weigh in..🤔