Last week’s dessert: raspberry oat loaf cake!
I adapted @ramshackleglam ‘s recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 cup gluten free quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup lactose free milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix egg, milk, butter, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Bake for 50 minutes.
#fodmap #ibs #diet #glutenfree #lactosefree #food #foodie #foodlove #sweet #dessert #oat #cake #raspberry #easy