The gap in quality healthcare in Africa is evident in the number of fatalities caused by illnesses. Africa bears 1/4 of world disease burden but has only 2% of world doctors. Nigerians spend $1bn on Medical tourism per annum seeking medical attention beyond what is available within their country.
But there is now a more innovative way of reaching out to doctors across the globe, a faster way of getting diagnosis and a more efficient means of being treated without traveling far, without the hassles of lining up on queue and waiting for your turn nor racing to get to your appointment on time.
Mobihealth is an International pioneer of innovative telemedicine & healthcare services platform positioned to revolutionize access to healthcare services in developing countries- the first of its kind in the African continent!
Mobihealth Offers: • Timely access to >100K Doctors worldwide.
• Immediate video consultation via mobile/laptop 24/7.
• Timely diagnosis and treatment from the comfort of your home 24/7.
• Genuine medications and access to pharmacies around you.
• Access to diagnostic centres and pathology laboratories around you.
• Referrals to specialists locally and worldwide.
• Online booking of pathology, radiology tests.
• Online ordering of medications.
• Messaging service for appointment bookings & confirmation.
• Home delivery services.
• Home Health visits.
• No out-of-Pocket payment.
• Same Day repeat prescriptions.
Our goal is to mobilise quality healthcare services to the door step of those who need it, when they need it and in the most time and cost-effective way…anytime and anywhere…as easy as booking a taxi from your mobile phone!
#mobihealthinternational #telemedicine #africahealthcare #qualitymedicine #digitalmedicine