Swipe ➡️ for photos and check out tips ⬇️
🌱 🌱 🌱
#springiscoming !! 1 year ago, Ri’s super handy papa helped us create our very own #budgetfriendly #accessiblegarden
Here’s how we did it.
1. We leveled the back exit from our home by building a deck. This made parts of our yard that were totally inaccessible, accessible!
2. We ripped out the old weed filled lawn, created a simple accessible path of decomposed granite + put down new grass in the middle portion of the yard.
3. We built some #diygarden beds and made them high enough for Ri to roll under.
4. Tools tools tools! #quadtools #activehands have been a #gamechanger
5. #strawbalegardening is an inexpensive + easy place to start
6. We filled the roll under beds with regular garden soil to see which did better (straw or soil). Both worked well!
Any other inter-abled gardening #couples out there??