Here’s another #FridayIntroductions post in which the common practice is to tell you more about me, but actually, I’d much rather hear about you today. So, here are a few questions:
1. What can you not stop thinking about right now?
2. What would you change about the way you spend your time if you knew you only had one year left to live?
3. Name something good you have witnessed in the last month.
4. What food category can you not live without?
5. What’s the last thing you bought to treat yourself?
6. Do you have any habits you wish you could quit?
7. What about any hobbies you’d love to have more time for?
Hit me up with your answer to any of these and, if you really wanna know, tell me, and I’ll respond to your answer with my own.
Ready. Set. Go!