Oh so good!! Easy to make, great to throw in your bag and hit the road!
Protein Nutter Butter Balls
Ingredients * Vanilla protein powder, 2 scoops
* Natural almond butter, ¼ cup
* Raw oats, ¼ cup
* Honey, 2 tbsp
* Dried cranberries, 1 tbsp
* Dried coconut flakes, 2 tbsp
1. Set the coconut flakes aside, but mix all the other ingredients together.
2. Form the mixture into bite-sized balls.
3. Roll the balls into the coconut flakes, coating them completely.
4. Chill in the refrigerator, and keep stored in a cooler when you're on the road.
#snacksonthego #easyfoodprep #proteinonthego