Ten current ways to hide your TV's details below for each method:
1. Ceiling projector
2. Bespoke magic mirror frame set on magnets which sits in front of your TV. We have used this in one of our projects.
3. TV on a lift mechanism set in joinery
4. Paintings on hinges which fold back
5. Painting that lifts up automatically
6. The new wallpaper TV is stunning and even doubles up as a picture frame. You won't believe how thin it is. In a few years time this will be used by everyone.
7. Sliding side ways picture - manual
8. Again used on one of our projects is a complete magic mirror unit. The difference with number 2 is this is one whole unit with the TV part of the system.
9. Folding joinery is a simple and effective solution.
10. The latest technology delivers a transparent TV and in the coming years will be the norm for all homes