Continued from previous post..
7. If a guest is not getting their hair styled, they take up seating that is for clients
8. Clean means you just washed your hair yesterday, not last week or weekend. Come ready means your hair is detangled, dry, and blown out straight enough to be braided easily.
9. Personally, I'm only going to reassure you that you're in good hands so many times before I tell you to trust me or go find another stylist.
10. In the service industry, you pay for the service providers time, knowledge, products, and customer service. Our prices are what they are for a reason.
11. Every stylist has their way of achieving the finished look, and honestly, we can not be our best when a client micromanages their appointment.
12. We have a family, personal lives, and take time off on holidays just like everyone else.