1.Natural Stance (something you are comfortable/loose with)
2. Load against the back side not over
3.Get to the Proper Launch Position: stride to balance 50/50
Separate. As your stride foot goes forward your hands should go back naturally.
Barrel is above the head with knob pointing to the ground.
4. Swing starts from the ground up. Engage lower half first. Hips clear giving hands the freedom and proper path to the ball.
5. Stay behind the baseball. Stay centered. Stay back.. All mean the same thing. Get to contact connected and tight.
6. Hit through contact. "Extension"
Start/during/finish your swing in a dynamic balanced position.
Pro Hitting Baseball App NOW Available!
Download at prohittingbaseball.intelivideo.com with the below instructions.
2. You'll automatically be logged into your intelivideo account AND receive a Welcome Email with login credentials.
3. You'll be able to immediately stream videos through a web browser.
4. Or you can download the app ( Intelivideo) for your device. In the app, you can stream or download the videos.