Another week of prep, another half-naked-bed-headed selfie for the collection ✔️
• 16 weeks out
• Current weight: 61.8kg (down 370g)
• Weekly average: 62.2kg
I'll report my weekly average going forward as I'm finding my weight can fluctuate +/- a kilo on any given day, so this will give a better indication of how my weight is tracking.
• Calorie drop to 1900 this week - hoping that gets things progressing a little quicker 📉
• Macro split: 170P | 162C | 63F
• Started a new program last week 🏋🏼♀️
• 6 days/week - 3x heavy, 3x volume based (Squat, Bench, Deadlift + accessory). Moderate intensity. No cardio.
• Liking the new program so far. Volume days give my CNS a nice break to recover, while still progressively overloading 📈
• Feeling good! I've had a strong week of training which always leaves me feeling accomplished.
• I'm feeling comfortable and confident with body (oddly enough, these totally exposed, awkward progress pics have been a positive reinforcement to have pride in my own skin) 💗🙏🏼
• My only worry is whether I'm progressing quickly enough or should do more. Just have to stay consistent to the plan however and trust the process! ☺️ Excited to see how my body reacts to a calorie drop this week! 🤞🏼
Week 5 🖐🏼 let's do this! 😁
#teamHoP #icnpro #prodebut