Wishing a happiest 4th birthday to HRH Prince George of Cambridge❤
Here are some interesting facts about this birthday boy:
1. Prince George was born weighing 8pounds 6ounces which makes him one of the heaviest royal baby in British Royal Family history.
2. His birth is the first royal baby birth to be announced via twitter. His birth also marked the first time three British royal heirs live in the same time since the era of Queen Victoria and the birth of King Edward VIII in 1894.
3. George was christened on October 23rd 2013. He had 7 godparents including his father's cousin, Zara Tindall.
4. His first royal tour was in April 2014 where he spent three weeks in Australia and New Zealand at the age of 9 months.
5. George's first birthday party was themed around children's author Beatrix Potter, who knew and was related to members of the Lupton family, George's maternal ancestors.
6. Lady Frederick Windsor or famously known as the actress Sophie Winkleman said that George is pretty advanced for his age. After her daughter, Maud Windsor, had a play date with George at Kensington Palace she said that George is a very clever, articulate little boy and was speaking long before other toddlers his age.
7. He's getting into gardening. Prince Charles, who is George's grandpa, already encouraged him to love gardening and already plant some trees together at Charles's Highgrove Estate.
8. He called Queen Elizabeth II, who's his great grandmother, as Gan-Gan.
9. George's mother, The Duchess of Cambridge, said in February 2016 that he' s interested in being an air cadets and want to join. He's famously known for loving anything that related to aeroplanes or helicopters.
10. George would begin primary school in September at the private Thomas Battersea School in London.