Swipe to see the other photos😊
Wishing a happy belated 29th birthday to Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice of York!
Here are several facts that you mau know or not about her:
1. She was born on August 8th 1988 at 8.18pm at the Portland Hospital as the first daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York and Sarah, Duchess of York. She was born via Caesarean section which explained why her birth date and time consists of all eighth.
2. Her name was announced two days after her birth as Beatrice Elizabeth Mary. She was named after Princess Beatrice (later Princess Henry of Battenberg) who is the fifth daughter of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert II, her grandmother, and great-great grandmother.
3. Beatrice was diagnosed with dyslexia when she was a child and made her delayed sitting her GCSE exams for one year.
4. In April 2010, running to raise money for Children in Crisis, she became the first member of the British royal family to complete the London Marathon.
5. In September 2008, Princess Beatrice started a three-year course studying for a BA in History and History of Ideas at Goldsmith College, London. She graduated in 2011 with a 2:1 degree.
6. Beatrice was the first member of the family to appear in a non-documentary film when she had a small, non-speaking role as an extra in The Young Victoria (2009), based on the accession and early reign of her ancestor, Queen Victoria.
7. She is the first member of British Royal Family who climbed Mont Blanc in 2012, to fundraise for The Big Change Charitable Trust.
8. Prior to the birth of Princess Charlotte in 2015, Beatrice was once the highest ranking female in the line of succession, and is now seventh in line of succession to the British throne.
9. Princess Beatrice is not a full-time working royal. She does not receive any allowance from the Queen and currently lives in an apartment at St James’s Palace.