Missing for snacks in Japan, craving them desperately!
1. Pretz Coriander new flavor - If you like vege taste you can try😅
2. Hollandische Layer Chocolate - Bought in Ginza and perfect to be souvenir, crunchy with enriched milk chocolate layer😍
3. Starbucks Matcha Latte - Straw up and ready to drink! With robust matcha taste and rich texture, the latte still lingers aftertaste.
4. No idea on the name cheesy snack - This is seriously-damn-good, generous portion with just 100 yen per pack!
5. Sweet Peach - Yea juicy and sweet peach bought from Lawson convenience store. That's what i always do when i visit other countries- try their signature fresh fruits!
6. Juice in a box with 48 types of vegetables - If you like tomato soups you will definitely like this, yes overall I like it😙
7. Instant Seaweed Miso Soup - Suitable as low fat supper before sleep, a great cup to warm your stomach when cold.
8. Fuji Mount Chocolate - Too cute to be eaten, a chocolate in Fuji Mount's shape!
9. Ume Sake - Bought from Lawson Store too and it's only 100 yen! You can easily get alcohol everywhere in Japan but you have to acknowledge that you are above 18 years old😆
More to come and I really miss them😩
#japan #tokyo #japansnack #pretz #coriander #Hollandische #chocolate #starbucks #matchalatte #cheese #peach #tomatosoup #misosoup #fuji #fujimountain #umesake #ume #100yen #lawson