Smashed Spuds with Dump Ranch. This is comfort food at its finest, and most definitely kid approved! Recipe below👇🏼.
-2 tablespoons avocado oil
-salt and pepper
1. Boil potatoes for 15 minutes.
2. Remove and place on a greased baking sheet.
3. Smash potatoes with a glass jar bottom or the palm of your hand.
4. Lightly brush tops of potatoes with avocado oil, salt and pepper.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until potatoes crisp up.
6. Top with Dump Ranch and herb of choice, we used basil.