So awesome to have a husband that is truly involved with the babies! My husband loves babywearing our kids. With all the hours he is away from home definetly helps to bond in a special way with them! Plus I think is sexy 😊
Babywearing saved my life! With Isaiah gave me so much freedom to go places without having to carry a stroller or stop to breastfeed. I always knew that he was safe right there with me. Also made it easy on my arms and back since that boy was 30 pounds when he was 9 months! He always loved his #tula , he use to bring it to me.whenever he wanted to be in it!
After Esther health issues got resolved she started to like it more and more. Now a days is definitely a life saver since it gives me free hands do to stuff with Isaiah and keep up with his activities.
Whichever way of babywearing you choose keep in mind that:
1. Is good for cognitive and social development
2. Prevents the "flat head syndrome"
3. Makes breastfeeding on demand easier, therefore better weight gain and better milk supply
4. Provides safety to the baby, therefore less crying and better adaptation to the world
5. It gives "Hands free"
6. Due to closeness with mommy helps regulate body temp and heart rate.
7. Develops a closer bond with baby.
8. Keeps baby safe and keeps creepers away
9. Provides more time to spend with older child
10. Makes it easy to go anywhere
***FACING FORWARD IS NOT IDEAL FOR:
- HEAD POSTURE - ERGONOMIC FOR THE HIPS (some are)
#tulamama #tula #babywearing #porteando #babywearingdad #baby #handsfree #breastfeeding #mommyandme #ergonomic #tulamoments #bebe #newmom #dad #nuevamama