Hello there darlings!
The next must-have Indian wedding #wardrobe element #8 and an important part of styling is- THE INDIAN FOOTWEAR, PART 1- HEELS/SANDALS (contd) 😁👢👡👠👞👟👑
(Part 2- Flats will follow)
Disclaimer: Opinions are my own, and as per my experience, body, weight, health, venue, activity, etc. Individual experiences may vary due to these factors.
OPTION 2: EMBELLISHED OR POINTED TOED HEELS:
- These embellished back strap pointed-toed heels were a shocking steal. Yayy! 🤸
- The straps at the ankles allow it to stay in place
- The pointed toes add the much needed #style and #oomph
- #Embellisments add some #bling and #elan to the footwear.
👈Swipe to see how I styled it. 😀
▶️This hot pair was bought from a local Mumbai market from a store which was on 60%+ sale. Got these for INR 1600/- about 5-6 years ago and they're still working well.
▶️#Embellished pairs are now easily available in the markets. You'll find some with only embellished heels, online or in stores.
USEFUL TIPS: 😎
1) Embellisments get stuck in the threads of your clothes, avoid anything that will swish against these or they'll tug and pull out all the threads (tried and tested)
2) For some, the pointed toes can be a pain as they force your toes to squish from the front. So think before you leap (in these heels). 👑👠👒
3) Will be difficult to walk on the lawns with these heels as they'll pierce the ground or muck.
4) Store them in cloth bags with dessicant sachets, stuff the heels with paper to avoid them from folding up under pressure.
P.s: Sharing #footwear with tones that #Indian weddings normally follow, i.e. golds and silvers. The coloured #flats, (coming 🔜), are optional and can be worn on a regular day too, will be sharing their details too. Watch this space for more. 😊
#indianweddings #sandals #pointedtoed #goldsandals #heels #strappysandals #styleconsultant #personalstylist #stylist #wardrobestylist #wedding #dressupfeelgood #dressupdaily #curvesinmywardrobe