Pear and chocolate galette by @healthyfrenchwife 💛
1 1/2 cup of wholemeal flour
1/2 cup of cold water
3 tbsp of coconut oil at room temperature
1/2 block of good quality dark vegan chocolate. I used 85% chocolate.
2-3 medium ripe pears.
1. Pre-heat your oven at 200 Degrees Celsius;
2. In a bowl mix the flour, water and oil with your hands and roll the dough flat in between 2 sheets of baking paper;
3. Melt some dark chocolate on the stove or in the microwave for 30-45 seconds;
4. Pour the chocolate in the middle of your crust;
5. Thinly slice the pears and arrange in a circle over the chocolate;
6. Fold the edges of the crust to form a rustic round galette;
7. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden. Enjoy! #letscookvegan