Words could not possibly express how excited I was to buy my own donut maker! 🙊 Now I can have one of my favourite foods of all time whenever I please! 😝 Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts! 👅
INGREDIENTS (makes 6 donuts)↙️
- 1 C Almond milk - 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar - 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
- 1 C flour of your choice (I just used plain flour for this recipe!)
- 1/3 C coconut sugar (optional other sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 C cacao powder ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
1. Combine milk and apple cider vinegar, let it sit for 5 minutes, or until it becomes foamy.
2. Add in chia egg, sugar, salt, then stir until well combined
3. Then add in the rest of the ingredients and mix them until you have a smooth batter
4. Pipe into donut trays greased with coconut oil or Nuttelex if it isn't a non-stick pan!
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes and allow them to sit on a cooling rack before icing!
6. For the icing combine 1 TBSP of peanut butter (or PB2 powder if you have it) and melted dark chocolate
7. Dip the donuts into the batter and allow the icing to set, (or if you are impatient like me, try it while it's still melted! 😜)
8. Andddd enjoy!! 💞