10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF GUYABANO JUICE!
1. Helps the body produce energy – Guyabano can supply enough good amount of thiamin which is needed in the process of converting sugar into usable energy.
2. Keep bones healthy – Guyabano is loaded with calcium about 25 percent as prevention from bone loss.
3. Boost cholesterol levels – Guyabano is a good source of niacin which known as vitamin that is significant for a good cholesterol levels.
4. Prevents anemia – An iron provider which prevents blood disorder.
5. Prevents migraine – This fruit carries riboflavin which helps in the prevention of headache.
6. Prevents Constipation – Sousop is rich in fiber which can aid in losing weight and lowers the risk of colon problems.
7. Prevents urinary tract infection – A good source of Vitamin C, which helps in decreasing the number of harmful bacteria present in the urinary tract.
8. Prevents leg cramps – Like banana, guyabano is also a good source of potassium which fight against muscle weakness.
9. Prevents water retention – It helps women lessen their premenstrual symptoms.Prevents pregnancy complications –
10. Folate is present in soursop fruit which prevents deficiency in pregnant women in order to prevent pregnancy loss.
Grab your bottle today! Drink healthy! 😍👍❤
#giveawaysph #christmasbasket #goodcravingsph #pinoycravings #FoodInAJar #allaboutproudlypinoyproducts #proudlypinoyfood #gourmetph #gourmetproducts #pinoymadeproducts #onlineshopph #pinoypasalubong #legitsellerph #balikbayantreats #onlinebusiness #gonegosyo #forsaleph #foodporn #foodphotography