#pineappleseries 🍍😎 It's been a long day and I'm so ready for my foot bath and chill time with mister P. 👣🛁🌺🌸📺 But first things first; the kitchen needs a major tidying up after the 💣💥 that just took place. 😶👎 #notetoself : Try, if at all possible, not to cook rushed! 👍 (🔘17 Mind-Boggling Facts About Pineapples - article link in bio ⬆⬆⬆ 1. It takes almost 3 years for a single pineapple to reach maturation.
2. Pineapple plants have really pretty flowers.
3. If you’d never seen one, it’d look like a pinecone to you.
4. Pineapple plants look like giant, buried pineapples.
5. Which is actually kind of accurate.
6. Baby pineapples are the most adorable fruit you’ve ever seen.
7. Once harvested, pineapples don’t continue to ripen.
8. In fact, a fully ripe pineapple is quite perishable.
9. Here’s how you should cut a pineapple:
10. There is actually a really cool pineapple gizmo you can buy.
11. Besides fruit salads and tropical drinks, pineapples are also used to make wine.
12. They also make excellent jack-o-lanterns.
13. They’ve influenced Hawaii slang.
14. Pineapple cores contain high levels of bromelain, a proteolytic enzyme, which has a whole slew of health benefits.
15. Pineapple is also great for tenderizing meat.
16. Although the fruit originated in South America, the majority of the world’s pineapples now come from Southeast Asia.
17. There is a recurring legend that pineapples make a man’s seminal fluids taste “sweeter.” 🔘) #xoxo 😉💋