#pickups

182892 posts

TOP POSTS

My pickups for the day 😊🎮 Haven't gone game hunting in a while, but I'm glad I did. Picked up ✨Star Ocean: Fist Departure✨ Shoutout to @the_prkidd for finding one also today. And another to @dealhshand for convincing me to go back to the same place and grabbing the ✨Ys✨ title as it goes for more $20. While I was there I snatched this ✨PSP✨ The guy didn't have the power cord for it so he threw it in for $30 👍 I also saw a Vita there that I may get in the near future. Hope none gets to it before I do 😁🎮 #Pickups #videogameaddict #videogamecollector #StarOcean #StarOceanFirstDeparture #YsOathinFelghan #YsIII #PSP #portablegaming #handheldgaming #RPG #JRPG #RPGTuesday #OrlandoGaming #DatGamingDJ ✌️🎮

Are you a B2000, or a DMax?
Busy days ahead but more things coming from time to time!
#mazda #isuzu #pickups #yasid #yasiddesign
#artomotive #inbound #cardesign #aftermarketdesign

How about this matching pair of affordable #vintageFenders from the weekend #guitarshow in #Elmira, Canada? On the right is a 1965 #Fender #Mustang and on the left is a #Musicmaster II from roughly the same era.
The Mustang is a #refin and a "rewire" which I assume means the #pickups have been changed. But as a result the asking price was only $1,100 CAD (just over $800 USD). You ain't gonna find many #vintageguitars that cheap!
The Musicmaster looks to be original but I did not see a price tag, but I assume it would be in the same ballpark as the Mustang or maybe a bit more (assuming it's all original of course). Also, the Musicmaster is 3/4 size which tickles me to no end! 😁
#mustangmonday #musicmastermonday #guitar #guitars #fenderguitars #guitarshopping #smallguitars #studentguitars #offsetguitars #fenderoffset #guitarphotography

☝️stay positive ,work hard ,and make it happen ..#pickups from sash'z closet ##check out the page on fb##
##feeling blessed 💋

If you ever see me at a crafts store and I'm buying giant candles, it's 95% likely that it's not some romantic ploy—I probably have some squeaky pickups to take care of. The other 5% tho, oooooooh yeah.

#guitar #guitartech #wax #paraffin #pickups #secrets #crockpot #diy

This is the second part of my yesterday's haul! A freakin' Sega Nomad!!!! I wanted one for years now, and I finally got my hands on one, along with a sweet CIB copy of Rocket Knight Adventures! The rest of my haul will be uploaded tonight! Stay tuned!

#rocket #rocketknightadventures #konami #sega #segagenesis #retro #90s #retrogames #retrogaming #retrogamer #gaming #games #videogames #retrocollective #retrocommunity #retrocollectivecanada #jeuxvideo #platformer #haul #pickups #rceurope #ゲーム #oldschool #geek #nerd #gamerguy #canada #nintendo #seganomad #spring

MOST RECENT

Retro Games pickups! YouTube channel in Bio. #retro #retrogames #games #gaming #nintendo #gameboy #mario #pickups #youtube

Are you drooling over these cannolis as much as we are right now!!!!! NEW: Nutella ricotta cannolis dipped in dark chocolate how about dat❤ get your hands on these bad boys because there coming in hot! 🔥
.
.
.
#nutella #cannoli #yummy #chocolate #darkchocolate #blogto #to_finest #torontofood #torontocakes #toronto #delicious #desserts #pickups #order #call #wow #ricotta #ricottacannoli #love #tryit #sogood #chocolatelover #cake #wholesale #retail #omg

Fitted a Railhammer pickups Gnarly P90 in the neck of the Tele, sounds massive! #railhammer #pickups #p90 #telecaster #fender #guitarporn #fat

Probably one of best videos to date. We got some new cool stuff. Let us know what you think below!

___________________________
Link to our channel in my bio!

#eljanate #videogames #dogs #pokemon #pokemontcg #her decouple #pickups #unlistedleaf #seejayare #retro #retrofinds #nerd #nerdy #youtube #checkout #nintendo #playstation #xbox #hashtag #tcg #pokemongo #follow #nintendoswitch #pokemon21 #legendofzelda #botw #packbattle #poke #funny #cambridgeohio

There is always something fun about hanging out in the back of a pickup truck #adventure #athebeach #freshair #pickups #Trucks 🚙 #tbt #friends #toyotatacoma

That time I picked mum up from work #smiles #allaround #instadaily #happy #pooch #instapuppy #sandypaws #holdupthisaintthebeach #dog #loving #pickups #surprise 🙆🙆‍♂️🐶🤙🤙

Happiness is...Your Delivery Order Coming with a Side of Pickles😍🍆🍋
#Salty #Sour #Pickups #Delivery #Lunchtime #LittleThings #Happy #Thursday #ThankYou #EatingatMyDesk

follow this page in feedly

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags