Summertime means Summer Reading! We made these fun "Jump Into Reading" bookmarks so the kiddos can keep track of their spot as they move through books this summer. I started with jumping pictures of the kids, then had fun trying out the Photoshop Elements Guided Edit called Speed Pan - it made it SO easy to help the jump photo show a big jump movement! Here’s how it works…
1. Import or select the photo you want to use.
2. Go to the Guided mode in Photoshop Elements.
3. In “Fun Edits” select the Speed Pan Guided Edit.
4. Follow the 3 easy steps to add motion blur to the background of your image for a cool effect.
5. Then print, cut to size, and laminate
6. Add a cute tassle and you‘re done!
Right now, you can get a FREE trial of Photoshop Elements to try it for yourself!! Just click through the link in profile. #photoshopelements #photoediting #sponsored