[PR] Gain and Get More Likes and Followers on Instagram.

#peterdrucker

8594 posts

TOP POSTS

"Emprender no es ni una ciencia ni un arte. Es una práctica". Peter Drucker #peterdrucker #emprender #emprendedores #emprendimiento #chile #motivacion #gym #power #flow #engagement #train #coaching #pnl #luisgavilan #startup #star

"Nao podemos prever o futuro, mas podemos criá-lo." - Peter Drucker #adm #peterdrucker

Para atender melhor meus clientes!!
É possível que nenhum indivíduo tenha influenciado a teoria e prática da Administração com mais impacto do que #peterdrucker 💎

#dicadalella
#coachingNaVeia
#desenvolvimentoHumano

"No se trata de una personalidad magnética, eso puede ser solo facilidad de palabra, tampoco de hacer amigos o influir sobre las personas, eso es adulación. EL liderazgo es lograr que las miras apunten mas alto, que la actuación de la gente alcance el estándar de su potencial y que la construcción de personalidades supere sus limitaciones personales." #peterdrucker
#Fotografiaby: @gclfotografia

A melhor maneira de prever o futuro é criá-lo 😍🍃🍁🎠 #PeterDrucker #AdobeInk #Inlove #Tattoo made by @leocampos.tattooterapia

The only way to predict the future is to create it.
"Peter Drucker"
#peterdrucker .
..
.
تنها راه پیش بینی ِ آینده، خلقِ آن است.
"پیتر دراکر"
📷Photo by dear @nimaazar_

"Lo más importante de la comunicación es lo que no se dice... #peterdrucker "
Hoy ha sido un día de #saltinbanqui y muy positivo ! Compartí con los estudiantes de @cinema_communication del #IPA !! Muchísimas gracias! Las personas que nos expresamos constantemente en los medios de comunicación convencionales, deberíamos ser más responsables al hacerlo.

"Lo más importante de la comunicación es escuchar lo que no se está diciendo"
#Peterdrucker #pasiónporlaodontología #dentistry

MOST RECENT

就是知人善任的意思吧?
----------------------------------------------------
Follow instagram @businessfocus.presslogic
https://www.instagram.com/businessfocus.presslogic/
訂閱BusinessFocus YouTube頻道:
https://www.youtube.com/c/PressLogicBusinessFocus
如果你對初創、商業及科技界有所見解,敬請投稿至businessfocus@presslogic.com
#quotes #quoteoftheday #lifequotes #life #business #finance #experience #peterdrucker #peterdruckerquotes

Perspective 🤔: What separates good outcomes from great ones is how we process change. 📈📉 Don't simply focus on the challenges; instead, capitalize on the opportunities and create massive expansions 📜⚔️🛡#peterdrucker #leader #dreams #servantleadership #gamechanger #california #life #dominate #theeromeros #teamfusionmv #success #bosslife #boss #business #goals #leader #foodie #instagood #fitness #muscle #instalike #instadaily #entrepreneur #10x #BOBA #franksinatra #publicspeaker

#PeterDrucker....!! 👏🤔

"Emprender no es ni una ciencia ni un arte. Es una práctica". Peter Drucker #peterdrucker #emprender #emprendedores #emprendimiento #chile #motivacion #gym #power #flow #engagement #train #coaching #pnl #luisgavilan #startup #star

/
Figure out what right things to do. 🙏😎
/
This one is thought-provoking, what do you guys think?
/
I think we need to spend 80% of our time to figure out what we could do to really matter for the rest of 20%.

Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.
Peter Drucker

#management #leader #leadership #principles #quotes #drucker #peterdrucker #leadingfundamentals @leading.fundamentals

"A melhor maneira de prever o futuro é Cria-lo". - Peter Drucker, via @getwealthfit ・・・
You have the ability to accomplish any goal, overcome any hurdle, and achieve any lifestyle you desire. So long as you have the right mindset and commit to working hard. Give it your all today, entrepreneurs! - #beer2all #quote #create #peterdrucker #quote #motivation #execute #motivationquote. #hustle #getshitdone

Effective Leaders come in all shapes and sizes. 👔 At the end, be effective and focus on the needs of the mission. 📜⚔️🛡#peterdrucker #leader

“Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.” -Peter Drucker
#leadership #motivate #inspire #peterdrucker #CEO

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags