Not only fried, also filled w/ pork!
▪ INGREDIENTS: -5 Green Chili Pepper, Flour -Stuffing: 200g Grounded Pork, 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce, 1 Tbsp Mirin, 1 Handful Minced Garlic Chive, 1 Handful Glass Noodle, 2 Tbsp Minced Green Onion, 1 Pinch Pepper -Batter: Frying Mix, Water
1. Make stuffing by combining ground pork with soy sauce, mirin, minced garlic chive, glass noodle, minced green onion and pepper.
2. Slice the pepper in half and remove seeds.
3. Make batter by combining frying mix and water. Coat pepper with flour and stuff it.
4. Cover the stuffed-pepper with flour and batter.
5. Deep fry the pepper.
6. Enjoy with seasoning soy sauce.