NEVER BEFORE RELEASED PRODUCT - Value add to winners of the @standupforseth auction. I hear you - what is it?? This is a new product I've been working on and testing for over 2 years. It's passed my excruciating quality and "do the job amazingly well" requirements but I just haven't got around to listing it on my website or marketing it. So I've got a small lot of products ready to go and thought why not give the kind generous folk bidding on my 3 knife blocks an extra for nothing. So to the 3 winners of the knife blocks I'll include a never before seen PEG BAG and they may never be released for sale as I'm frantically designing new knife blocks behind the scenes. So if you want one of these (make a great gift for a house warming, birthday...dare I say Christmas??) jump on over to @standupforseth, find my white knife blocks and start bidding. If I do decide to sell these they will retail for $49.95 ea. Yes, they are expensive because they are hand crafted here in Sydney by a charity organisation who I love to support. Other details:
* 100% spun polyester printed with UV pigments that allow the colours to be more vibrant than other outdoor fabrics (my prototype does not show any signs of fading after 2 years testing on my line). * Fabric is treated with Durable Water Repellant which makes them water and soil resistant...easy to clean (see a theme here with my knife blocks??)
* Each bag has eyelets to allow water to drain away - no rusting pegs for you :)
* Can attach to your line or peg basket via the loop attachment
* The drape and width of the opening have been designed to work perfectly for easy access to your pegs - and it looks great swaying in the breeze
* Each and everyone has been hand checked by me (no loose seams or hanging threads here)
* The protoype which I still use daily has been tested for 2 years of semi cyclonic storms (80km/hr + winds and flooding rains), blazing hot summer 40 deg+ sun and high humidity and this is THE bag!! It cuts the mustard and it looks puurty too.
So jump over to @standupforseth (instagram) and get bidding on those knife blocks to score one! Hope to see you on the other side as a winner! Scroll to see images.