Molten almond butter chocolate lava cake😋
Justin's is giving away a HUGE box of goodies to one lucky commenter! To enter:
1. Follow @soyummy and @Justins
2. Comment below and tag a friend you'd share this with!
The prize will include: -7 Jars of Justin's Nut Butter (7 different flavors) -40 Justin's Squeeze Packs (variety of flavors) -1 Box Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups -1 Box Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups -1 Box White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
For full rules and eligibility information, see link in bio. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- 1 jar almond butter
- 1 box brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 peanut butter cups
1. Set your oven to 400*F.
2. Using a 1" scoop, scoop 12 mounds of almond butter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes, until hard.
3. Meanwhile, seperate the yolks from the whites and place yolks in a small bowl to reserve.
4. Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form - reserve for later.
5. In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg yolks, oil and water until a smooth batter forms.
6. Gently, fold in the egg whites until they cannot be seen any longer.
7. Divide the batter evenly into a greased muffin tin.
8. Press one frozen mound of almond butter into the center of each cake, and smooth batter over the top.
9. Top each cake with a peanut butter cup and bake until cake is just set, about 8-9 minutes.