[STUDENT FILE] ✔️ Nikola is a very special human being, if he is a human at all. Although he is Macedonian, his #soul could be from another galaxy.Everybody who knows him surely agrees with this: ). He is one of the first Pink Elephant #students, animal whisperer, extraordinary veterinarian and #dedicated #yoga teacher. You can see him usually on #Mysore classes when he could give you a hand or adjust you in some #asana as he is assisting Petra and Marco quite often lately.
1. Occupation ? I'm a doctor of veterinary medicine.I specialize in the field of small animal surgery.
2. Horoscope sign? #Leo.
3. Describe your personal practice in 3 words? #Challenge,#Passion,#Bliss.
4. How has yoga affected your life outside of the mat ( your job, your relationships)?
I think it depends on us students how we will use all the benefits of yoga #practice. Yoga is a tool that can give yourself-in my case-selfconfidence,concentracion,#peaceul hands and mind, less stress and clear communication with the people who surround me.
5. Is yoga challenging? It is. Especially at the beginning. But later when you will go deeper into understanding of what yoga is, you'll see that you are the one who is making life and things in life much more challenging then they really are. A lot of teachers are saying,just practice...and all is coming. Persistence and responsibility..a lot of practice and a little bit of smile..Be patient.
6. How has yoga affected your understanding of the Self? Yoga is not just a practice that forms your body, but a lifestyle, a mindset, a different way of thinking and perceiving life as it is.
7. Please choose one song that inspires your yoga practice? Moby-Porcelan
8. How did you find Pink Elephant Yoga House? I met founders of #PinkElephantYogaHouse (Marco and Petra) before the studio even existed. Actually one dear friend Baco (a dog that was my patient) got us introduced. They invited me for the opening of the studio 6 years ago..and from that day on I started to practice yoga, I must say that this is one of the reason I am still living in Zagreb,Croatia.
Thank you for having me.
#pinkelephantstudents #pinkelephantyoga #idemupink #pinkelephantyog