Check this 🔥🔥 salmon recipe a must try!
Regrann from @paleohacks - Pan-sear salmon in a creamy ghee sauce for a dish that’s crispy on the outside and oh-so tender on the inside.
• 2 salmon fillets (4 oz each)
• 2 T ghee, divided
• 3 large garlic cloves, minced
• 1 cup diced onions
• 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
• ¼ t ground turmeric
• 1 t salt
• 1 t tapioca starch
• 2 cups baby spinach leaves
• 1 T chopped parsley, for garnish
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt ½ tablespoon of ghee. Add in the salmon and sear until cooked through (approximately five minutes each side). When finished, remove the fillets from the pan and set aside.
2. Melt the remaining ghee with the leftover juices in the skillet. Add the minced garlic and fry until fragrant (approximately one minute). Stir in the diced onions and sauté for five minutes, or until tender.
3. Reduce the heat to low and add the coconut milk, ground turmeric, and salt. Let the ingredients simmer for 10 minutes, making sure to stir every few minutes. Add the tapioca starch and continue mixing until it is fully dissolved.
4. Toss in the spinach leaves and let them wilt for one minute before removing skillet from heat.
5. Return the salmon fillets back to the skillet and spoon the sauce over.
6. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve warm!
#salmon #ghee #panseared #paleohacks #paleo #🐟 - #regrann