What does good health mean to you? .
Good health is about daily, intentional choices that you make. Even the healthiest among us can lose sight of our health intentions. Since Summer is so bountiful with fresh fruits and veggies, we thought it is time to talk about nutrition. Not just eating plenty of veggies (although that is a great idea), but developing and maintaining good “nutrition” for all aspects of your life!
Nutrition for your MIND: . .
Feeding your mind well will help you to reach your full potential. So what is healthy “food” for your brain?
• Maintaining healthy, close relationships, and fixing broken ones.
• Developing and maintaining spiritual connectedness.
• Embracing your passions
Nutrition for your SOUL:
• Ditto on the close relationships.
• Get out. Drive to a nearby park or hiking trail, scamper down the path a bit, and just breathe. The vastness and beauty of nature can help put your issues in perspective.
• Massage therapy at Kua Body. Each Massage session comes complete with immunity-boosting, sleep-promoting benefits!
Nutrition for your BODY:
• Exercise. Exercise actually stimulates your brain, lifts your mood, and is great for all parts of your body. Get your 30-45 minutes in, 3-5 times per week for maximum results. You’ll also notice a difference in your energy, your skin, and your muscle tone.
• Focus on the quality of your food, versus the quantity. Protein, fiber, lots of colorful produce, and plenty of omega-3’s will keep you feeling satisfied, energized, and fuller for longer. And after eating well for a few weeks, you’ll notice that what you offer to others around you will be of higher quality, too!