Another spin off of take out food! Healthified shrimp eggroll in a bowl! Saw this recipe on Pinterest and have been wanting to try it and after finally making it, I only wish I had cooked it dooner!
So easy, delicious, and totally satisfies my Chinese craving
1. Season shrimp with garlic powder, ground ginger, and black pepper. Grill and set aside.
2. Chop one small head of cabbage and saute with 1-2 tablespoons tablespoons refined coconut oil on high/medium heat
3. Once cabbage is tender, add half a bag of shredded carrots. Saute until carrots are soft
4. Season with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce or coconut aminos, 2 tablespoons of sesame seed oil, 1 tablespoon ground ginger, and Siracha to taste if you like a little spice
5. Add shrimp back in, stir and let cook 2-3 more minutes to warm shrimp back up. Garnish with green onion
6. Serve and ENJOY😋