Okay so I'm doing something a little risky, but I'm hoping it's going to work ^^' I'm finally opening up roleplay requests again!
I often get up to six or so requests PER DAY. So to narrow this down and to stop me from worrying about giving people lengthy replies each time, I have a few... uh rules I guess?
1. Any roleplayer who may include sexual relations in the roleplay MUST BE OVER 18. I'm sorry but this is just how is has to be.
2. Any roleplay which may include romantic or sexual plot must be with female only ships. But not all roleplays must be so, feel free to have platonic roleplays!
3. You must send an idea or message longer than 'rp?' Etc. It gets terribly boring to have to read through so many messages with just those, also leading me to believe that perhaps the roleplay would not be so interesting either.
4. No god mod, edgy back stories, OCs, so on so forth. The roleplay doesn't have to take part within the overwatch universe but must use overwatch characters as the main characters. This just saves me from accidentally hurting feelings because I know it sucks when somebody tears apart your OC.
5. Please be polite if your roleplay idea isn't chosen or I don't have time, or if my replies are slow. I work three jobs and I get very busy, if I don't reply then it's likely that I've gotten caught up in work.
6. Please don't spam me with six or seven messages that could be put into one message. I won't hesitate to mute or block and that'll just mean I'll forget to reply later and it becomes a pointless thing to do.
7. I do not do purely sexual roleplays, every roleplay must have at least a semblance of a plot.
I don't want to have to make many rules for this but sometimes it's a necessary evil to make sure that people don't take things the wrong way or get hurt or in trouble. I'll do my best to get around to every message but please be patient, chucks!
#overwatch #overwatchrp #overwatchgame #overwatchart #overwatchroleplay #roleplayrequests #roleplayadvice