Enjoy your long weekend with this dessert! 💖❤️💖
Oreo Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes
INSTRUCTIONS - 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups vanilla buttercream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
1. Stack the sandwich cookies two by two, sandwiching a tsp of peanut butter between each, and one on top as well, until you have 12 stacks. Freeze while you make the brownie mix.
2. Combine the sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla and mix until pale yellow.
3. Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder and mix until just combined.
4. Divide the batter evenly in a greased cupcake tin.
5. Push one cookie stack into each brownie, peanut butter side down.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, until brownie is set around the cookies Cool completely.
7. Meanwhile, divide the buttercream in half and combine one half with cocoa powder and the other with peanut butter.
8. Pipe the buttercream, alternating between chocolate and peanut butter, onto a piece of cling film, roll up the cling film and place the roll into a piping bag with a star tip.
9. Pipe swirls of frosting onto the tops of the cooled cupcakes.