I was nominated to the #unpopularopinion challenge by @a.reader.lives and I nominate the once I've tagged above.
I've had a hard time filling this out since I'm normally a very forgiving reader and I like most of the books I've read, but here we go.
1. A popular book you didn't like: I was not a fan of to kill a mockingbird.
2. A book series you love everyone hates: I'm gonna say twilight.
3. Love triangle where you didn't like who the main character ended up with: I'm all team Gale
4. Popular genre you rarely reach for: I am not a fan of crimes. Only read a few.
5. Popular character you didn't like: okay so I know people don't agree with this one, but Ginny Weasley. I agree that she is cooler in the books than in the movies but I never understood why people love her so much.. 6. An author you can't get into: Ernst Hemingway, I've read some of his short stories in English class, but I don't wanna read them for fun.. just can't get into it.
7. What are some tropes you hate seeing: how the female main character always have to fall in love.
8. Popular series you aren't interested in: Game of thrones - but only because I feel like they are a bit confusing, there are too many characters to keep up with. But maybe someday?
9. Movie preferred to book: alice through the looking glass - the Disney version. The book was good but didn't have johnny depps awesomeness 😁👍🏻