What can you do in #one_minute? There follows a list of things that can be done in one minute, by the permission of Allah:
1. In one minute you can recite Soorat al-Faatihah 3 times, reciting rapidly and silently. Some scholars said that the reward for reading al-Faatihah is more than 600 hasanahs, so if you read it 3 times you will, by the permission of Allah, gain more than 1800 hasanahs – all of that in one minute.
2. In one minute you can recite Soorat al-Ikhlaas (Qul Huwa Allaahu Ahad) 20 times, reciting rapidly and silently. Reciting it once is equivalent to one-third of the Qur’an. If you read it 20 times it is equivalent to reading the Qur’an 7 times. If you read it 20 times in one minute each day, you will have read it 600 times in one month, and 7200 times in one year, which will be equal in reward to reading the Qur’an 2400 times.
3. You can read one page of the Book of Allah in one minute.
4. You can memorize a short ayah of the Book of Allah in one minute.
5. In one minute you can say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer (There is no god except Allah alone with no partner; to Him be dominion and praise, and He is Able to do all things) – 20 times. The reward for saying this is like freeing 8 slaves for the sake of Allah from among the sons of Isma’eel.
6. In one minute you can say Subhan Allahi wa bi hamdihi (Glory and praise be to Allah) 100 times. Whoever says that in one day will be forgiven for his sins even if they are like the foam of the sea.
7. In one minute you can say Subhan Allahi wa bi hamdihi Subhaan Allaah il-‘Azeem (Glory and praise be to Allah, glory be to Allah the Almighty) 50 times. These are two phrases which are light on the lips, heavy in the balance and beloved to the Most Merciful, as was narrated by al-Bukhaari and Muslim.
8. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “When I say ‘Subhan Allah, wa’l-hamdu Lillah, wa laa ilaah ill-Allah, wa Allahu akbar (Glory be to Allah, praise be to Allaah, there is no god except Allah, and Allah is Most Great)’, this is more beloved to me than all that the sun