The following patient underwent blepharoplasty a few months ago. Here are her results! Plastic surgery of the eyelids, also known as blepharoplasty, can improve the appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. The first portion of the face to show signs of aging is often the eyelids, giving a tired look. Undergoing a blepharoplasty can provide you with a rejuvenated appearance, making you look more rested and alert.
Eyelid surgery is recommended for:
– Excess eyelid skin, obscuring the natural fold of the upper eyelids
– Loose skin hanging down from the upper eyelids, which may impair vision
– “Puffy” upper eyelids, making one appear tired
– Excess skin and wrinkles of the lower eyelids
– “Bags” and dark circles under the eyes
– Lower eyelid droopiness