Very proud coach right here. Both my girls @brittanyborwn and @__mahovlic competed in their first powerlifting competition and did amazing yesterday hitting huge Prs on their lifts in the #hardknoxopen. The most important step is always the first one after that, the sky is the limit. Can't wait to see what the future holds for these two powerful ladies.
Another little surprise today managing 405 for 5 easy reps. Didn't wanna push it further cause the finger got a little sore on the last one, but for now I'm happy with it.
Hit a nice little unexpected heavy single w/320lbs today. Haven't been able to do anything that required the use of my hands due to my broken finger (scroll to see the X-ray) and this was the first time I bench in weeks, and wanted to work up to something comfortable that I could base my new training program off of.
West Side Wednesday for the month of July. @westsidebarbellofficial ・・・ At Westside 20% of our lifts are with a barbell the other 80% are accessory lifts. Choose your accessory lifts wisely and make sure you are working on those weaknesses.