**RESULTS ARE IN** The outcome of our science 'Diffusing' project results are in and we're excited to share! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Our schedule has been a bit crazy, so I do apologize for the wait. We did have to start the project over and do a re-swab in new Petri dishes because we did not collect enough bacteria the first time around. This time we swabbed the boys 3DS and a cell phone. We also added a 'Control' study, where we just diffused water.
Our homeschool Science fair is this Friday and we will share more then, once we have our science board completed. This was a fun family project and the outcome makes us proud we use Thieves to not only keep our home clean but to keep our families immune system supported🙌 ➡️Note, the diffuser was cleaned with soap and water before each oil was added to be diffused. It was also cleaned thoroughly before the control study was performed with soap and water. **Disclaimer** I am a homeschool mom performing a homeschool science project. I am not a doctor nor am I a scientist. This project was not performed in a certified lab, just in a home with kids that love to learn. This project was not created to make claims. It's solely for a fun science project.