- If you are a normal netizen, your response to their marriage maybe was a bit surprised, one is an American/African actress and the other is Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex? .
- if you are her bff, no matter male or female, you would probably feel excited for her since they met, happy for her that she found someone who loves her, handsome, smart, capable and have exceptional status in the world. You probably wouldnt mind if Prince Harry gave her advice in life and career, bought her nice gifts, support her family or even need to move to UK. Everyone will say this is absolutely normal.
--> however, unless one exception, what makes you dislike Prince Harry? or say Megan should not get his support no matter what, she can have her own decision, she should not rely on him, or even give her any advice etc etc? Who would do that?
Wild guess is—-> Someone who wanna steal Megan from Prince Harry? I cant think of other reason. Someone who think he/she still has chance with Megan. (This is just an analogy).
- But applies to Ri and Ji......i think that makes all the sense. If u know what I mean. That’s why we saw many people dislike Ji and don’t want Ri to have anything to deal with him.
- and that’s why we are being dissed all the time. We are just any bff, parents kind of love, what’s wrong with it? - and that’s why we heard lots of rumours about ri with this girl and that girl and a play boy....who spread those? Very obvious.
- and also why people keep saying we are delusional? Everything is too simple once we use a real life example. .