#Repost @fightshape_ricci with @get_repost
On August 11th & 12th in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the Fight Science Institute will hold its first Fight Performance Seminar at XPE-HK Training Center. The seminar will include the most comprehensive curriculum in Fight Performance & serve as the content framework for the FSI Performance Specialist Certification in 2019. Registration will be limited to 30 & details posted for registration next week.
The combined resume of FSI includes over 10 academic degrees, 14 certifications, pro fighting pedigree including World Champion in Kickboxing & Boxing, S&C coaches for American Top Team, Team Hardknocks 365 and Team Serra Longo, as well as performance experience with over 20 multidisciplinary World Champions & scores of ranked fighters. @apemanstrong @mmaandbeyond
Sponsored by FSI Partner APEMAN Strong
Coach Phil Daru of American Top Team
Dr Corey Peacock of Team Hard Knocks 365
Chris Algieri - ISKA World Kickboxing Champion, WBO World Boxing Champion & Certified Sports Nutritionist-
The curriculum will include but not limited to:
- Unique demands of Fight Sports
- Bioenergetics of Fightsports - Optimal Warm-Up Protocols
- Periodization models for optimizing strength & power in FightSports
- Principles in Cardiorespiratory, Speed, Agility Training
- Nutrition in Fightsports - Strategies in Weight Cuts & Rehydration
- A primer in methods of Recovery & Psychological Skills Training. -
- Meet profighters - Product Giveaways.
We look forward to seeing you there and joining us for the FSI Inaugural Event.
From Coach Tony R.