Having the worst skin week ever from changing up my protocol with my Naturopath 😒
Perfect time to try out @skinessenceorganics Facial In a Jar! This is the second time I used it this week and it actually makes a huge difference! Skin is smooth like butter (coconut butter) 😉
Here are my fav skin tips:
1. Use oil based products for cleansing and moisturizing. Once you find the correct oils for your skin type it's amazing! Currently using @livinglibations Best Skin Ever for washing and moisturizing.
2. Lots of healthy fats! I eat tons of avocado, salmon, coconut products, nuts and seeds. This will give you that natural glow.
3. Drink more water! It keeps your skin plump and hydrated. I aim to drink at least 2 litres per day and have been slacking a bit lately, so time to get back to it.
4. Eat lots of colourful fruits and veggies! These contain antioxidants that combat premature aging. Think of it like rust proofing your vehicle!
5. Collagen! I love adding it to smoothies, hot chocolates and coffee. Collagen helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
What are some of your favourite skin care tips?