Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl with Lemon Oregano Dressing 🌱
Quinoa, Chickpea, Zucchini, Cucumber, Cherry Tomato, Olives, Lemon, Olive Oil, Dried Oregano, Fresh Oregano and Salt🍴
• Cook 1 cup quinoa in 2 cups water (if you like onions, saute some in a frying pan with olive oil and add quinoa to pan once cooked, stir and keep warm until remaining ingredients are ready)
• Place 1 can of rinsed chickpeas on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, pinch of salt and garlic powder. Cook at 400 for 15 minutes.
• Chop zucchini, Place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, pinch of salt, dried oregano and garlic powder. Cook at 400 for 15 minutes.
• Wash and chop cherry tomatoes and cucumber
• Once all ingredients are cooked add to bowl together with olives and toped with avocado and Lemon Oregano Dressing
• Lemon Oregano Dressing - In a blender add 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/2 lemon - squeezed, 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh oregano, 1 clove of garlic and 1/4 tsp salt. Blend and serve.