Warm Barley Beet Salad with a Sweet Creamy Tahini Dressing 🌱
Beets, Kale, Chickpeas, Barley, Lemon, Olive Oil, Water, Tahini, Maple Syrup, Garlic and Sea Salt 🍴
• Peel beets and boil in pot until soft. Remove and chop into bite sized pieces.
• Wash and cut kale into bite sized pieces. Put in frying pan with 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp water and 1/4 tsp sea salt. Cover and cook until wilted.
• Soak, rinse and drain 1 can of chickpeas. Add to frying pan once kale is cooked to warm.
• Cook 1 cup barley in 3 cups water in pot until water absorbed.
• Combine in bowl and top with Sweet Creamy Tahini Dressing.
• Sweet Creamy Tahini Dressing - 1 Lemon squeezed, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup tahini, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tbsp maple syrup, 2 cloves garlic. Blend until smooth.