5 Surprising uses for a dry bag on your next trip. They can be used for more than keeping equipment dry.
1. "System" If you choose different colors on the bags, you can easily sort equipment and avoid having to empty the entire bag to find what you need.
2. "Manage your laundry" You can easily separate wet clothes from the dry, or separate dirty and clean clothes.
3. "Water tank" If you can not camp right by the water, you can bring a waterproof bag to fill it so you do not have to catch water countless times. 40 liter bag means 40 liters of water in the camp.
4. "head pillow" Fill the bag with air or clothes and you'll have a soft and delicious head pillow.
5. "Compression bag" In the sleeping bag and clothes there are amounts of air. If you have this in waterproof bags, you can easily squeeze out the air and compress the equipment to a minimum, so it does not take as much space in the backpack. What is the point of carrying on air?