Go see my stories for the how to on this quick and easy stir fry 🍜🍲😋
So today I’m gonna let you guys into my life a bit and share my diet with you 🌻
Firstly, it’s not really a diet, because I really just eat what and when I want, but here are some of the guidelines I follow:
- I make sure I’m not going overboard on snacks and prioritise healthy, whole foods I make myself.
- I do let myself have some chocolate after dinner because chocolate is life 🍫😂
- My belly isn’t very pleased with me eating lactose, so I try to opt for lactose or dairy free products🐮
- Vegan/veggie cooking is something I love to do, so that makes up the bulk of my meals. However, when I buy meat or fish, I make sure it’s organic. I eat lean beef and healthy fish both about once a week. - Like Jamie Oliver, I eat the rainbow. Different coloured fruits and veggies contain different vitamins and minerals, so mix and match! - I try to eat a lot of foods that are in season, it’s cheaper and also more environmentally friendly.
- Beans and legumes are my friends! They go with almost any dish, are very inexpensive and are packed with fiber and minerals 😍
- My body runs very well on healthy fats, like avocado, nuts, seeds and oils, so I eat some form of healthy fat each day. -
So I go to the gym about once a week, and do exercises at home an additional 2 days a week. On top of that, I do about 17k of cycling each day as I go to work by bike. -
So because I’m exercising quite a lot, I am eating roughly 2300-2700 calories a day to maintain my weight. My height is 5’8 and I weigh around 139 lbs. It varies ‘cause I’m a woman 💁🏻♀️ So what are some or your dietary guidelines or rules? I’d love to know! ♥️♥️
#stirfry #healthyfood #wholefood #veggie #normalfood #gains #fitdutchies #fitgirls #diet #dietplan