Simply a biscuit. But if you add goat cheese and dry cranberries... ahhh no longer a simple biscuit, but a mouthful of a fluffy and delicious biscuit. #almondflourbiscuit #levelup #breakfast #lowcarbbiscuit #lowcarblife
* 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
* 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 1/4cup goat cheese crumbled * 1/4 cup craisins
* 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
* 3 tbsp diced cold butter
* 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Whisk together dry ingredients. (Almond flour, salt, pepper, and baking powder)
3. Mash your butter into the almond flour until it's crumbly sandy mix. (Use a pastry cutter if you have one or a rubber spatula).
4. Dig a well in the center and add the cream and egg.
5. Combine the almond flour into the wet ingredients being careful not to overwork it.
6. Fold in cheese and craisins.
7. Form dough into 4 big balls (for sandwiches, make 6 regular size for dinner biscuits) and lay on parchment paper.
8. Bake for 20 mins.